September 16, 2011

Good Morning Class

Good Morning Class

Today is Friday September 16, 2011.  We have Music this afternoon. I am very excited to see that the sun will be out for most of the day!  I hope you have a wonderful Friday.  I also hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Friday
Mrs. Smith

                      Question of the Day

                  What is your favorite TV show?

Marshal Spongebob
Caleb Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Patrick- Goosebumps
Samantha- I Carly
Ryan  Pokeman
Karysa- Happy Tree Friends on Netflix
Gage Kicken It
Carolyn- I Carly
Samuel- Starwars
Mckenna Victorious
Olivia- Shake it Up
Ashton Spongebob
Tate Spongebob
Emma- Victorious
Kiara-
Cullen
Sommer-Victorious
Ben Spongebob 
Jayme-
Joseph- Phinnes and Ferb
Gabe Batman
Keaonna- I Carly
Mya--Arial
Mrs. Smith- Phinnes and Ferb
Kendall-Phinnes and Ferb /Special Agent Oso


No comments:

Post a Comment