September 19, 2011

Monday September 19, 2011

Good Morning Class

Today is Monday September 19, 2011.  We have Art today!  I wonder what your going to do in Art class today?  This week we will start consequences for those who are not following the classroom rules.

Do we have any classroom rules?  OR Is our rules classroom rules in with the rest of our subjects?



Question of the day?

What do you like at the Fall Season?

Emma- you get to go apple picking.
Caleb- loves when the leaves fall off the tree so that he can rake them up and jump into the pile of leaves.
Ryan- raking leaving and my dog Lily, my dad and I jump into the leaves
Mya- is that I get to go trick or treating.
Gage- I have a dead tree that I am allowed to climb and when the leaves fall I like to watch them fall on me.
Olivia- I like to go trick or treating
Carolyn-  I like to rake the leaves with Uncle Bill but this year I am going to ask him if I can jump into the leaf pile after we rake them up.
Joey- when the leaves fall a lot and there is one more left I like to rake the leaves and then jump into the pile.
Samantha - Trick or Treating
  

No comments:

Post a Comment