October 26, 2011

Wednesday October 26, 2011

Good Morning Class

Today is Wednesday October 26, 2011.  WE have a full day Wednesday today.  I hope your family remembered.  Just a reminder that there is NO SCHOOL on FRIDAY OCTOBER 28th for children.  Teacher will have a workshop day!  Yahoo! :)

Today I would like to let you know that there are no specials for our children today so we will be working extra hard on academics. We also will be practicing our I PICK song!





As you know our school will be participating in a Halloween parade. Since this year our parade lands on a Monday, I thought we would end the day with a classroom Halloween Movie and treats supplied by me. I will be bringing in cheese and crackers, veggies and dip and some popcorn.  If you would like to pass out something for the class that they can take home, great!

My thoughts:  Mondays are always difficult for students and to start the week with a parade, then end it with a big party and then trick or treating in the evening, I personally think that is to much for our kids.

Its tough for me to keep the Halloween Celebration on the low down a Halloween Movie and Snacks are what is on the agenda for Monday afternoon!  Thanks so much for your understanding and I look forward to our Monday Movie!


Hope you all have a great Wednesday!
Mrs. Smith

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like they have a busy Monday ahead! Will be interesting to see how they all are on Tuesday. :) I will make Halloween cake pops for them each to take home with them (will drop them off Monday morning when I come by for the parade). Thank you for taking the time to do the blog - just checking it out for the first time but will be sure to check it regularly now!

    ReplyDelete