October 18, 2011

Tuesday October 18, 2011

Good Morning Class

Today is Tuesday October 19, 2011.  We have Library today!  I hope that you all remembered your library book.  Sorry we haven't been writing on our blog but here we are for today.

A reminder to those who are reading this blog this is a blog for information about what is happening in our classroom. I wanted to ask the parent who are reading this blog to chat with their students about the I chart.  Our kids are doing very well in class BUT... I am starting to get a lot of interruptions.  Your child should be able to explain what an I chart is.  Ask them about their jobs and my job on the I chart.

Question of the day...

When does our class use an I chart...?

Jayme- at reading and journal writing
Tate- in the afternoon
Joseph- when I need to work with students sometimes
Karysa- writing
Sommer-reading
Olivia-reading (don't forget to pick up my plane tickets for Disney!)
Patrick- Math Workshop
Mya-writing
Caleb-Readers Workshop
Samuel-reading
Cullen-writers workshop
Aston-reading
Mckenna Working with Words
Ryan-reading

Mrs. Smith- Listening to Reading, Working with Words, Readers Workshop (Read to self, read to someone or working on writing), Writers Workshop, Math Workshop and Science workshop. ALL OF THE ABOVE!

I also wanted to give my class a high five in the air because so far... we are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a Happy Tuesday!!!!
Mrs. Smith and Class!

No comments:

Post a Comment