November 22, 2011

We are Thankful We are Thankful... Yes we are!

Jayme-  I am thankful for everything that I have.
Sommer-  I am thankful for my cat.
Emma-  I am thankful for my friends and family.
 Ashton- I am thankful for my toys
Keoanna- I am thankful
Samantha- I am thankful for my mom to buy me new clothes.
Marshal- I am thankful for my friends
Carolyn-  I am thankful for my friends
Cullen- I am thankful for the things I have.
Olivia- I am thankful my friends and family
Karysa - I am thankful for my clothes and my friends and family.
Mckenna- I am thankful for my friends and family.
Caleb- I am thankful the people who are eating thanksgiving dinner with us.  My cousins, friends and grandparents.
Gabe-  I am thankful for friends
Joey -  I am thankful for all the food that I eat.
Ben-  I am thankful God
Ryan-  I am thankful for everything that I have.
Patrick-  I am thankful for everything that I have.
Tate- I am thankful my friends.
Gage-  I am thankful for all the veterns.
Mya-  I am thankful my family and everyone I know.
Mrs. Smith-

No comments:

Post a Comment