February 27, 2012

Good Morning Class

Welcome back to first grade class.

Today is going to be a very busy day!  I hope you had a great vacation.  I sure did.  I did a lot of work to make sure that we work and stay on time.

What did you do over vacation?

Jayme- went ice skating for the first time and got a fat lip yesterday when I slipped.
Gage- I played hockey in the Lions Tournament and I got to be goalie
Robert- I went ice skating at my house.
Emma- went to two sleepovers and a play-date with a friend.
Karysa- got a nerf gun and hit my brother.
Ashton- went to chucky cheese
Joey- had my last basketball game and was down at the half.  Then we won the game by 2 points.  Thanks to Johns 3 pointer practice!
Mckenna- went to New Hampshire at the water park, slept over at a hotel and went on a carriage ride.
Caleb- went skiing and twisted my ankle.
Cullen- will be going to a Pirate game in Portland and will be going to my grandpas house in two weeks.
Gabe- had a friend over and played monster trucks.
Mya- 2 friends came over and played dress up.
Olivia- on Thursday I slammed my head in the car door and I got 6 staples in my head.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be surprised if Ryan is able to stay conscious all day today. We got back in from Florida at about 2 in the morning. The was a trooper though :) - In case he forgets, he brought in a sharks tooth he found, it's in his backpack.

    ReplyDelete