September 22, 2011

2 more days until Mrs. Smith Leaves for California

Good Monring Class

Today is Thursday September 22, 2011.  We have Gym today I hope you remembered your sneakers.  WE will not have guidance today because we had it on Monday this week.

Just wanted to remind all of you that I am leaving for San Diego on Saturday the 24th and will be returning on Friday the 30th.  I will not be in school for 1 week.  Please be good for the substitute. I will be checking in on the class.  I hope you enjoy your time with the sub!  My lessons are ready for you to have some fun and I hope you learn lots of good things.

Happy Thursday

Mrs. Smith

Question of the Day

Do you like to go on rides and what is your favorite amusement park ride?

Patrick- yes I don't remember what is is called but its a really spinny one!
Mckenna-yes I like roller coasters
Emma- I once when on the Mouse Trap roller coaster and did not like it at all.
Joey- Yes I like roller coasters its called the edge and there is no end to it and we went backwards
Kiara- Yes I like going to the dragon fast fast roller coaster.
Gage- yes I like rides but my favorite ride is going on the go-carts.
Ashton- When I went to a fair with my brother, dad and friend and we went on a spinney ride that goes up and around a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment