October 3, 2011

Welcome Back Mrs. Smith

Good Morning Class
Today is Monday October 3, 2011.  We have Art today!  We will be talking a lot about vowels, classroom jobs and I am going to teach you about small group work.  I wanted to let you know that I read the comments that the substitutes left and I am very very very...HAPPY, PROUD and EXCITED about your behavior while I was gone.  This means.... we need to have a little party because you guys had a wonderful week and I am very proud of each of you!

I would like to talk about the kind of party we can have!  Lets make a chart of a few ideas then vote on it!  I hope you have a wonderful Monday.  Thank you for being great First Graders!

I missed you very much while I was on my trip!

From

Mrs. Smith

Joseph- pj party
Sommer-stuffy day
Mya- pj and stuffy day
Karysa- ice cream party
Caleb- cookie party
Ashton- Lego party
Samantha Teddy bear party
Ben- pj day
Kiara- pj cookie party
Jayme- toy day
Gage- stuffy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment