October 5, 2011

Happy Sunny 1/2 Day Wednesday

Good Morning Class

Today is Wednesday October 5, 2011.  We have a 1/2 day today!  I hope that you will be able to get outside to play today!  I heard on the news this morning that we are going to have 6 straight days of sunshine and a little rain this afternoon maybe. Please take a few minutes and go outside and play!

Hope you have a great Sunny Wednesday

Mrs. Smith

A few things that I would like you to know.

1. I will be sending out parent volunteer information on Friday so look for it in your Friday Folder.
2. Field Trip next Wednesday to Harvest Hill Farm in Mechanic Falls.
3. I would like to send home some books for your children to start reading.  This form will be sent in your Friday folder so please take a minute and look carefully at your BLUE FRIDAY FOLDER.

Question of the Day?

Do you think you can increase your whispering staminia by practicing whisper talking at home? How many minutes do you think you can whisper talk?

Ryan-yes my goal would be 12 minutes
Caleb- yes my goal would be 10 minutes
Emma- yes my goal would be 11 minutes
Mckenna- yes my goal would be 10 minutes
Joey- yes my goal is to whisper for 30 minutes.
Tate-yes my goal would be for 13 minutes
Carolyn- yes my goal would be for 10 minutes
Patrick- yes my goal is for 3 hours.  Mrs. Smith is challenging Patrick from now until he gets home off the bus.  Lets see if he can do it? If he can't maybe 10 minutes?
Samantha- yes I think I can do it for 10 minutes
Karysa- yes I think I can do it for 60 minutes... Mom - can you and Karysa practice whisper talking for 60 minutes?


3 comments:

  1. Well I'm not sure about 60 mins but maybe 10! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karysa is so cute! She wanted to try 60 minutes then I actually showed her on my clock what 60 minutes looked like and then she said well maybe not maybe we should try 10 minutes! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA ya 60 mins with her whispering would be HEAVENLY! Looks like her and I had the same idea!

    ReplyDelete