September 12, 2011

Good Morning Class

Good Morning Class

Today is Monday September 12, 2011.  We have Art today.  I will be sending home a newsletter along with the information for your parents to check out this blog.
I hope you all had a wonderful warm weekend, I sure did we played outside ALL weekend what did you do this past weekend?

Have a great Monday!!!!
:) Mrs. Smith

Question of the day!!!!

What did you do that was exciting over the weekend?

Samantha- Went to the apple orchard with my mom and dad.  Also my brother, my uncle and my Nana and her dog Jiggles.
Gabe- I rode my bike in my mom's driveway!
Caleb- I played with my friend Tristan and we jumped on the trampoline!  His sister came back and picked him up and took him back to his house.
Tate- My friends and I went on the trampoline
Joey- On Friday night we went to the EL football game and I saw Gage there!
Carolyn- I built a fort with my cousin Danny.
Sommer- on Saturday I played soccer!

Whats Coming Up!!!???

Tuesday September 13, 2011- is Open House from 7:30-9:00 along with the book fair which is in the library. 
Wednesday September 14, 2011- Is a half day Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment