September 11, 2011

Am I ready to launch?

Im not sure but I am going to try it!!!

OK... This is my first time setting up a blog that I plan on having my parents read.  I plan on making this my way of constant communication with the parents.  This blog WILL have a everyday morning message.  Which gives both the students and the parents information about our day.  I might jazz it up a little and put a question of the day.  Maybe a word of the day.  Followed by "What coming up!"  This will be where we keep our calendars up to date of things happening in school or just within the classroom.  There may be pictures of the activities that we will be doing or just random clip-arts that I find and put up.   There will be no pictures of students without proper permission.

Parents:  Please be patient and discover the world of blogging with me.  I am new to this but am ready to be apart of another resource in my career.  As the year gets going I would love some feedback or moving forward help if anyone is interested.  If you have anything you would like to add or see then let me know.  This is a learning experience for me by any means am I a professional blogger but I am teacher who wants to communicate through technology!

Hope you all find this helpful or useful.  Again please leave comments for me and for the students it would be fun to see what their take is on blogging!

Enjoy!
Mrs. Smith
Grade 1 Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment