September 9, 2011

TGIF- Thank Goodness its Friday!!!!!

Good Morning Class

Today is Friday September 9, 2011.  We have Music this afternoon and hopefully we will have a very silly day!!!!! I am so proud of you all for reading for 7 minutes during Read to Self.  I hope we can make it to 8 because 8 is my lucky number!

Have a great Day!
Mrs. Smith!!!!!




Question of the day?

What is your favorite dinner?

Mya= Mac and Cheese that my Mom, Dad, Grammie, Auntie makes but  Grampy does not cook mac and cheese
Caleb- steak with carrots that my dad cooks on the grill.
Gage- spaghetti that my mom cooks
Olivia- Tacos my mom cooks the hamburger and we put the stuff together.
Sommer- Mac and cheese that mom cook
Cullen-chicken noodle casserole that my mom cooks because she cooks better than my dad!
Ryan-hot dogs
Emma-my mom cooks hamburgers better than my dad
Patrick-Peppy Lasagna my mommy cooks from the recipe that my Grammy Peggy gave to my mom

3 comments:

  1. Are there any parents reading this blog that we are doing????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Thank you for the blog. It gives me some idea of what happens during my child's day. (She doesn't share too much.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to know what Karysa's would eat! Lol SHE'S SO PICKY!!! She has a very hard time concentrating on her lunch when she's so talkative...

    ReplyDelete