September 8, 2011

Morning Message

Good Morning Class

Today is Thursday September 8, 2011.  We have gym today!  I hope you remembered your sneakers.  I hope that you all did your lunch count!!!!! Yes You all did your lunch count!!!! Awesome Job!

Question of the day!!!
Do you know what the yellow pages are?  Do you know what the white pages are?

Jayme - I don't know what your talking about
Ashton - me neither
Patrick and Tate don't know either

Does anyone know what a phone book is?
Oliva- something that phone numbers are in
Marshal- you put other people phone numbers  in it in case you forget what their numbers are
Emma-I can't remember if its a phone or a type of computer... I think its a phone.
Tate-Its a phone but its a book.
Jayme it has a bunch of people phone numbers if you don't have the numbers already in your phone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment