November 1, 2011

11/1/11

Good Morning Class

Today is Tuesday November 1, 2011.  We have Library today!  I hope you all remembered you library book.  I also wanted to remind you that you WILL have homework tonight. 

Our kids today will have their very first spelling test.  OOOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO.  I hope you all studied your words..... Just kidding.  We are going to do a spelling test so that I can use the results to teach each child individually.

November is my favorite month.  We will be talking a lot about Family Traditions, Long Ago and Today and K-1 will be having their Thanksgiving Feast closer to Thanksgiving!  I hope you all enjoy your day! 

PLEASE LOOK FOR the MEDIA PERMISSION SLIP coming your way so that I can post Pictures of our classroom and class!

Have a great Tuesday! Tomorrow is a 1/2 day Wednesday I will be working on Math Curriculum with our District. 

Question of the Day!

What is your favorite candy that you received Trick Or Treating Last night?

Mrs. Smith- Kit Kat
Kendall- Lollipop
Mya- ring pop
Cullen-Jolly Ranchers
Gage-Skittles
Tate- Sour Patch Kids
Emma- Airheads
Joey-
Carolyn-Kit Kat
Caleb- Receeeeeeeese peanut butter cup
Marshal- Kit Kat
Mckenna-Kit Kat
Kiara-Skittles
Sommer-nothing
Patrick- jolly ranchers in a giant pack
Ashton- Hershey bars
Keaonna-M & M's peanut
Jayme- M& M peanut
Gabe- M&M peanut
Ben-Smarties
Samantha- M&M plain
Karysa- Butterfingers

No comments:

Post a Comment