November 4, 2011

Good Day Friday!

Good Morning Class

Today is Friday November 4, 2011.  We have music today so I hope that we can practice our I PICK song!  Today I will be sending home conference notes and Scholastic Book Orders for the month of November.

I usually send the book orders home and you will have just a few days before they need to be returned.  When the orders come in your students will bring the orders back to you in a bag that they can not open until its ok with you!

Conferences are coming up  so please take a look at the schedule and pick a time that is best for you.  Also I will be sending home a few things to put into your 3 ring binder!

Hope you have a great Friday!  Happy Friday get some rest this weekend.  Please remember that this weekend we will set our clock ahead!

Happy Day

Mrs. Smith

1 comment:

  1. Joey wanted to add what he did!!!! He got new PJs!!
    Bridget
    Joey's mom

    ReplyDelete