December 29, 2011

New Years Resolutions

Welcome to my linky party New Years Resolutions... Lets see how this works with my class and how it works with me.

Personnal Goals for 2012
1. Become a better cook.
2. Organize my home and always put things back where they came from. Everything has a home.
3. Stay on time with the things that need to mailed out such as letters to family and friends, birthday cards, packages.
4. Keep up with blogging and blog hopping.

Professional Goals for 2012
1. Organize my classroom and always put things back where they came from.  Everything has a home.
2. Turn in all completed tasks on time be proactive about my tasks.
3. Keep a running reflection journal that will help guide my next steps.
4. Keep up with blogging and and blog hopping.

As you can see my organization skills are less than perfect.  This doesn't mean that I can't find my things or complete my tasks but I always wait till the last minute to complete anything.  This year is the year of being proactive!  Getting tasks complete before they need to be done!  Wish me luck!  I am writing this so my parents can see too!  Happy New Years to you all.  What are your resolutions this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment